Happy Love Month, Crafters! Here’s something you can make for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day! Making this cute fluffy heart pillow is so easy even for a beginner. You can sew it by hand or by using a sewing machine.
Start by preparing the things you need and watch my tutorial video below! I also have a giveaway at the end of this blog post.
Things you need for your Heart Pillow
- Heart Pattern (you can download the PDF pattern below)
- Fur Fabric – 1/2 yard
- Fabric Scraps or Polyester Filling – I recommend using polyester filling if you are selling these.
- Office Scissors
- Fabric Scissors
Easy Valentine's Gift Idea | Free Heart Pillow PDF
Send download link to:
7 Easy Steps to make a Heart Cushion
- Cut 2 pieces of your Heart Pillow pattern
- Pin both right sides together
- Sew the two pieces together leaving 1 1/2 to 2 inches open
- Flip it right side out
- Stuff in your fabric scraps or polyester filling
- Sew the opening using a hidden stitch
- That’s it! You’re ready to go!
How to Make a Heart Pillow Video Tutorial
I also have a Valentine’s Treat for you! Read the guidelines and follow through.
This sums up my quick tutorial video on these heart pillows. I hope you learned something. If you can suggest other projects and or if you have questions, feel free to leave a comment below! You can also read more on my blog here.